7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie
Diabetes Mellitus or Type 2 diabetes is a very prevalent disease. Many people view diabetes as the end of the world because it means life long insulin shots and watching very closely to what you eat. But not anymore. Diabetes can now be completely reversed if you are ready to make some lifestyle changes and stick to a proper diet. Dr. Max Sidorov’s “7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie” talks about just that. This book has scientific facts and results from research that prove that you don’t have to take pills or shots to cure diabetes.
About the Author
Max Sidorov, the author of 7 Habits to Health, is a nutritionist and fitness trainer who has been in the health industry for almost a decade. He has travelled the world and met many doctors, nurses and scientist to understand the foundation of health. He believes, for good health, a person’s psychological and emotional aspects are as important as the physical aspects. He also believes in the conspiracy theory that doctors and big pharma companies are duping people. According to him big pharma companies pay doctors to prescribe their medicines, even though cheap alternatives are available.
How the book works
“7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie”, is a comprehensive guide to tackling diabetes naturally. It’s 30-day diabetes plan, not only provides step-by-step instructions on what to do but also why it needs to be done. For example,
- Certain foods like fats, meat and meat products, should be avoided as they worsen diabetes
- Excessive consumption of coffee, tea and salt should be avoided
- Over consumption of white sugar increases the occurrence of diabetes in the population. Sugar also affects a person’s immunity and causes weight gain.
- Fast foods must be completely avoided as they contain high fat.
- White food such as pasta has high gluten content
The focus of this book on low fat natural foods, which are easy to digest, help remove toxins from our body and reduce weight.
What you get in the book
This book is available as a pdf file which can be accessed on your digital media, and is packed with information. Included in the book are:
- A guide to identify various types of fats and sort them into healty and unhealthy categories
- How artificial sweetners and diet sodas adversely affect your liver, kidneys and thymus gland
- A case study from Norway, on how diabetes was reversed in 18000 people
- Common everyday spices that boost metabolism
- 5 bonus books : MSG and your health, Amazing health from water, The secrets of antioxidants, Miracle of Sleep, Dangers of Microwave radiations in your house
The book offers these and a lot more
Frequently asked questions
Can I stop using medications if I follow this system?
Most definitely yes. Though it is not a good idea to stop immediately. While natural healing is the best, it is also the toughest. Eating the same kind of food everyday could be an issue. You could start following the diet plan given in this book and slowly wean off medications. It is also a good idea to check with your medical practitioner before completely stopping medications
I have Type 1 diabetes. Will this work for me?
In type 1 diabetes, the beta cells in pancreas that are responsible for insulin generation are dead. Hence this plan does not work. However, this plan can be used to bring about a change in lifestyle which can reduce the insulin requirement even in type 1 diabetes.
Pros and Cons of the book
The pros of the book are:
- It is packed with information and written in a simple language
- Illustrated recipes are a great plus point
- The support system provided by the book is everything that you need to manage your diabetes yourself
- The 60 day no-questions asked 100% money back guarantee is a life saver in case you are not satisfied with the book
The cons of the book are:
- This book talks a lot about various conspiracy theories surrounding the big pharma companies. It could be debatable as unnecessary
- This book demands a lot of life style changes, like giving up coffee, alcohol and meat
- You would have to convert to a complete vegan if want to get results from this method
My Experience with the book
I was suffering from chronic diabetes and was on metformin. My doctor had suggested typical diabetes centered diets which was boring.
When I first came across this book, “7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie”, I was very skeptical. Cure diabetes naturally? It seemed impossible.
I anyway decided to order it online. I was surprised when I received the soft copy of the book immediately after payment.
Still expecting it to be a scam, I started reading the book. I found it to be a page turner. I finished reading the whole book in one sitting. It was very informative and easy to understand.
I decided to give Sidorov’s technique a shot and have not turned back since then. It has been 6 months since I started following the routine suggested by the book. I has helped me to reduce my metformin intake. In my next doctor’s visit, I plan to ask if I can completely stop medications.
7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie, is a complete guide for anyone who wants to reverse their diabetes and stop using medications. It has a detailed easy to understand methods which can be used by everyone. However, it is not a magic pill which would cure diabetes in a single day. It requires a certain amount of dedication and a great deal of willpower and effort from your end to make it work. But all this would be worth it, if you could stop medications completely.